Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900

Old 02-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #12
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

In Michael's defense he was half right. 2 of them are half white (I'd question the F1 driver also) but he took it too far. Gotta know when to stop.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #13
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

This morning on the radio I listened to a black man explain how there's black and then "Real black" as in not fake. He then went on to explain how real black corresponds to ghetto and just black equals INTELLIGENT. When it was pointed out that you can't play the race card anymore, that we have a black President and that's bullshit the guy said that it still applies, that the President isn't really black, that he's half-white. When pressed to answer whether the President was black or real black the guy wouldn't, he just kept repeating that we have an interracial President.

This is the kind of racist bullshit I cannot abide. I am so sick of the bitterness, jealousy and the excuses in this country among black people, but more than that I'm tired of the victim mentality. Why in the fuck are black people still blaming all of their failures on racism, as though they will never be able to succeed because they are black? Why do black people still look down and refuse to acknowledge the success of any black person by doubting their "blackness" whatever the fuck that means? Why does someone coming out of prison get more respect in the black community than someone coming out of college? Why is a successful black person told they're "acting white" and whenever someone like Obama or Tiger Woods succeeds they suddenly become interracial, where the day before they were black? Tiger Woods isn't even part white, he's part black and part ASIAN!

Black people love to play the race card, not all black people but enough, and I'm sick of it. No more race card, people. White people are no longer keeping you down, you're keeping yourselves down. After all the affirmative action, after all the racial quotas in hiring, after all of the efforts made to accomodate and make up for racism, what the fuck else does the black community want? White people can be fired and lose everything for making a racial slur, and yet it's in every rap song out there. If it's so bad, why do you still say it? And don't tell me it's different, you spell it just the same and it's not being used any different than "dude" by 50Cent or by anyone else.

Racism will never really go away, because even if no white man is ever racist again black people will still keep racism alive and well. Blacks lead in statistics such as teen pregnancy, AIDS infection rates, and premature death. Without racism black people will have no excuse for this, nothing to blame it on other than themselves and the culture of failure and blaming someone else they've wallowed in for years. And make no mistake about it, black people want this way more than real progress, that's why Martin Luther King and Malcolm X are dead, nobody has taken up their message and replaced them, but Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan are still alive and theirs is the only message getting out now. If someone ever does rise up to be a voice of real freedom and leadership, the black community will just ignore them. After all, black people don't want real equality or success, they want handouts and complacency. Well, congratulations black people, you've finally acheived a dream your parents thought impossible, but you've thrown it away in favor of underacheivement. There's no oppression here, only failure. Slavery is still alive and well, only now it's slavery to defeatism and bitterness. Blame white people all you want, it's not like you'll ever do anything about it.