Old 02-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #11
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Anybody else see it?

Plot...too many holes, typical slasher fare. Meh
New Jason...fast, mean, nasty...gotta say I liked him.
Nudity...quite a bit and great bodies...Nice!
Gore...Not as much as you would think, but it was good...Good

Overall, I would say a good date movie but only gonna give it a 'Meh" because it could have been much better.
Just saw it tonight. Not a bad movie, I was entertained, even though I laughed through a lot of it. Me and my friend were both kinda disappointed with it as a remake though since he did a few things that he never did in the originals, like run and kill with things other than the machete, but other than that, still a pretty good movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Was Jason a big hulking mass like in the old ones?

I was hoping for a complete plot in a Rob Zombie=Halloween type remake... Actually I was hoping for Zombie to get a hold of this one...
And they had a poster up in the theater, zombie is making H2.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Just saw it tonight. Not a bad movie, I was entertained, even though I laughed through a lot of it. Me and my friend were both kinda disappointed with it as a remake though since he did a few things that he never did in the originals, like run and kill with things other than the machete, but other than that, still a pretty good movie.

And they had a poster up in the theater, zombie is making H2.
Jason killed people in many, many other ways other than with a machete... Pitchforks, clotheslines, knives, boards, his bare hands... etc. In fact, throughout the middle of the series it seemed to become a game of how many different ways can Jason kill people...

H2... Ugh... I dunno... I can't say I didn't see it coming, but I'd much rather see Zombie do something else... I wish I could say I had high hopes, but
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #13
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Quote:
Jason killed people in many, many other ways other than with a machete... Pitchforks, clotheslines, knives, boards, his bare hands... etc. In fact, throughout the middle of the series it seemed to become a game of how many different ways can Jason kill people...

H2... Ugh... I dunno... I can't say I didn't see it coming, but I'd much rather see Zombie do something else... I wish I could say I had high hopes, but
True but I was assuming this would be a remake and it wasnt. It took place about twenty years after the original (present day) and there were a lot of differences from the original. As a FT13 it wasnt a bad addition to the series, I was just expecting more of a remake of the original.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #14
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
True but I was assuming this would be a remake and it wasnt. It took place about twenty years after the original (present day) and there were a lot of differences from the original. As a FT13 it wasnt a bad addition to the series, I was just expecting more of a remake of the original.
Ok... so is it a true sequel? Is Jason like 50 years old now? Motherfucker's gonna be skewering people with a walker and choking them out with the tube from his oxygen mask before too long...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Quote:
Ok... so is it a true sequel? Is Jason like 50 years old now? Motherfucker's gonna be skewering people with a walker and choking them out with the tube from his oxygen mask before too long...
Nope, but thatd be awesome.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:21 AM   #16
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
I was hoping for a complete plot in a Rob Zombie=Halloween type remake... Actually I was hoping for Zombie to get a hold of this one...
Same here.

Sidenote: The next Halloween comes out Labor Day weekend... woo hoooo!!! I heard something last week about Howard Hessman (aka Dr Johnny Fever from WKRP) is going to be in the next one, as "Uncle Meat."
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:22 AM   #17
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Dont forget the spear gun in part 3

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote