Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #21
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickibocc View Post
I just finished (graduating on Thursday!!!!) but I've been full time non stop since Fall '06 semester. The only semester I took off was summer '06, my 1st summer in college. My worst semester was 18 credits (6 classes) and about 20 hrs a week at my part time job. Good luck. I was really lucky to pass all of those classes. I'm fortunate to be a pretty decent writer to send some pathetic e-mails and get some slack from professors.
Congrats. Your insane, btw. 6 classes? That's just too heavy a load for me. I've been thinking about taking a couple classes during summer and 5 during regular semesters, but I'm unsure what to do. The deadline for this summer's classes is already close to ending so I don't really have much time to decide.. I don't want to take 2 only to find out that I'll be overloaded with tests in a fast paced schedule. Decisions decisions..
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:58 PM   #22
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I like how people continue to drive home even when a cop is trying to pull them over. I guess they think the cops will let them off just because they're finished driving.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #23
vickibocc
Meh

Moto: the backseat of an '06 600rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchopper87 View Post
Congrats. Your insane, btw. 6 classes? That's just too heavy a load for me. I've been thinking about taking a couple classes during summer and 5 during regular semesters, but I'm unsure what to do. The deadline for this summer's classes is already close to ending so I don't really have much time to decide.. I don't want to take 2 only to find out that I'll be overloaded with tests in a fast paced schedule. Decisions decisions..
I've done 2 in the summer. in fact this past summer I did 2 the 1st session and 3 the 2nd session in the summer. THAT was crazy. I was lucky enough to have my parents pay for school, but they gave me 4 years, so I did what I had to do to make sure shit got done in 4 years.

2 isn't bad depending on the classes your taking. I was an education major so I took bullshit how to teach art, how to teach music and stuff during the summer. But somehting that requires a whole lot of thought and work, I wouldn't recommend for the summer.
vickibocc is offline   Reply With Quote