Oooohh....dinosaurs!!
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #22
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
just a third party concept but if it looks anything like this im all over it

DUDE! I had to rub one out before I could respond!!!! WOW! That is the shit!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #23
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
just a third party concept but if it looks anything like this im all over it

That looks pretty sweet. Dual analog is completely necessary on a PSP. I bought a PSP when they first came out and played it a little here and there, then ended up selling it. The games were lame when it came out. Last year I bought a 3000 thinking things have changed for the better. Except for Patapon (and Patapon 2 coming out next month!) and FFVII Crisis Core, it's the same problem. The games that should kick ass end up blowing dick because of control issues. They're either clunky with crap controls, or super clunky with rigged controls that use the face buttons to do a mock d-pad set up. If they put dual analogs on the next PSP, I'm there.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #24
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
That looks pretty sweet. Dual analog is completely necessary on a PSP. I bought a PSP when they first came out and played it a little here and there, then ended up selling it. The games were lame when it came out. Last year I bought a 3000 thinking things have changed for the better. Except for Patapon (and Patapon 2 coming out next month!) and FFVII Crisis Core, it's the same problem. The games that should kick ass end up blowing dick because of control issues. They're either clunky with crap controls, or super clunky with rigged controls that use the face buttons to do a mock d-pad set up. If they put dual analogs on the next PSP, I'm there.
it really depends on the game. Ace combat was sweet on the psp. Psone classics also work quite well. I was playing the shit out of metal gear solid until the constant japanese babbling on the codec nearly drove me insane. Im eagerly awaiting a us release
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #25
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
it really depends on the game. Ace combat was sweet on the psp. Psone classics also work quite well. I was playing the shit out of metal gear solid until the constant japanese babbling on the codec nearly drove me insane. Im eagerly awaiting a us release
I agree that it depends on the games. I've been playing all the old Neo Geo titles lately. Metal Slug and Last Resort FTW! I liked God of War as well, even though it was a bit of a button masher. To be honest, I'm not trying to play anything too complicated on a hand held. IMHO hand helds are just for fun!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #26
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I agree that it depends on the games. I've been playing all the old Neo Geo titles lately. Metal Slug and Last Resort FTW! I liked God of War as well, even though it was a bit of a button masher. To be honest, I'm not trying to play anything too complicated on a hand held. IMHO hand helds are just for fun!
mmmmm neo geo, samurai showdown and capcom vs SNK FTW
TWF Post whore #6
Old 04-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #27
Corey
AMA Supersport

Marvel vs Capcom 2 is coming out on the PSN marketplace for the PS3 soon. If it's PSP also, I think you'll need the jaws of life to pry the PSP outta my grips.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 04-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Marvel vs Capcom 2 is coming out on the PSN marketplace for the PS3 soon. If it's PSP also, I think you'll need the jaws of life to pry the PSP outta my grips.
Yea that will definitely cut down on my "me" (read fwapping) time!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #29
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

looks like that was a dreamcast title. i wouldnt hold my breath for psp compatability
TWF Post whore #6
Old 04-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #30
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
looks like that was a dreamcast title. i wouldnt hold my breath for psp compatability
Came out on PS2 also. It shouldn't be too hard to port over. Street Fighter Alpha 4 and Guilty Gear X have the same graphics and look and play excellent on the PSP. It's something of a collectible for some reason. Lucky me, I still have my copy!