Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R
Default I thought it was funny

Quote:
***Keep your bike safe from theft lock it up in an enclosed trailer*** - $500 (shawnee)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-06-21, 4:57PM CDT

if you live in an apartment you take a chance of getting your bike stolen. keep it safe inside a trailer. if they dont see it they wont take it. put it inside it every night. here is an afordable enclosed trailer that is also a removeable top and also comes with rails incase you want to haul something big. 4x7 trailer 15 inch wheels heavy duty trailer. protect your bike youll be glad you did. Up for grabs is a removeable 4x7 enclosed trailer with rails. it is a home made covered top made from 2x4s and 3/4 inch plywood. you can remove the entire top just by removing several screws and pulling it off. it also has 4 rails you can slide into pockets already installed on trailer or leave it as a flat bed trailer. it has 15 inch wheels and tires with some kind of break system on it, i have never used them so i dont know much about the brake system. solid steel frame built to last with 2x6 flooring very solid. 2 tie downs installed infront of trailer to tie down your bike or whatever. it has two locks on the doors and rails on inside to tie down other things or use it as a lip for nick nack stuff. all lights work has chains and takes 2 inch ball. it is rated under 2000 lbs but i have personaly had 2700 lbs in it and it pullded just fine. $500 call 913-302-9291

my first thought was I'd just hook up to the trailer and have your bike and trailer. LOL
Old 06-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Yea this guy aught to throw in a big red bow!!! I used to keep my quad in a trailer at my apt but I had the trailer chained down...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote