Elvis 29 76.32%
MJ 9 23.68%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #51
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
how many times did he buy his way out of molesting a child?

How many times did OJ get convicted of murdering someone?
Lets be real Apoc. Lets say you have a child. That child tells you that someone touched them. Lets say that rather then to break this persons neck you charge them and take them to court. Lets say that this person is a multi millionaire and that their pay is depended on image. Knowing this you can get in their wallet or purse real easy.

My question is this...what amount of money will be enough to let them off the hook? Or to put it another way...what is your childs going rate?

I will tell you this. If someone touches my children and I go the court route to deal with it...NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WILL GET ME TO DROP THE CASE.

I would not fault someone who sued for money as well. But to drop the case and let them go??? Something is not right there.

Them taking the money means..

1. They were scaming and only wanted money.
2. It did happen a but enough money to buy a 12 bedroom house and a Benz or two is enough to say "well he didn't go all the way with little Billy"

If its number two the parents are no better then the person who did it and that means they should be in jail with that person. Why should they be in jail? They took the payoff and let someone go free to do it again.

Yes MJ was different. Did he touch the kids. I don't know because I wasn't there but if I was asked I would say I don't think he did. He never should have had the kids in his room but I'm not sure he did those things he was accused of.

As far as OJ goes, the court said he was not guilty. I found some things that didn't seem right one both sides of that case.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #52
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Lets be real Apoc. Lets say you have a child. That child tells you that someone touched them. Lets say that rather then to break this persons neck you charge them and take them to court. Lets say that this person is a multi millionaire and that their pay is depended on image. Knowing this you can get in their wallet or purse real easy.

My question is this...what amount of money will be enough to let them off the hook? Or to put it another way...what is your childs going rate?

For you or I? No amount of money is enough. He would be dead if it was my child.

For many out there, you'd be suprised. And that child testified against him at his second trial, maintaining that it did happen. You need to realize not everyone loves their kids as much as you do. Its a sad statement, but very true.

I have three cousins who were molested by their step dad. He was caught red handed. He got off, you know why? The judge said the testimony of children that young wasnt reliable... Even though they could explain how they had to make 'milk come from his pecker', and how he would finger their sister. Dont go thinking child molestors have no chance in court and if they arent found guilty they must be innocent. I know, I was at the trial.

Having children doesnt make you a parent.

As far as OJ? 100%, he did it, and thats that.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote