Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #41
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
I'm too impatient for playing any kind of games, especially hard to get. Every first date I ever went on, I asked him out. I have no self control really, so if I want something, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind what I want.
When my hubby and I started talking I actually told him to stop being a girl and just ask me out.

(Someone was playing matchmaker on the sidelines unbeknownst to us both and I finally just asked him out myself as we were getting mixed messages from the other party.)
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #42
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
This is the best way. Keep it straight forward and simple.
This is true and I operate on this principle. But being in the "dating world"....I get really tired of guys who can't handle that from a woman. I don't play games and I'm pretty straight forward about everything (to a fault really).....and I know that I don't want the guys that can't handle it but seriously that bullshit gets old quickly and I'm tired of seeing it.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #43
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
This is true and I operate on this principle. But being in the "dating world"....I get really tired of guys who can't handle that from a woman. I don't play games and I'm pretty straight forward about everything (to a fault really).....and I know that I don't want the guys that can't handle it but seriously that bullshit gets old quickly and I'm tired of seeing it.
need to hang out with some better guys then

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #44
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
need to hang out with some better guys then
True story but in all honesty....the quality of men out there is weak right now.

Hell quality of PEOPLE has seriously gone down.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #45
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Guys are full of such bullshit.

If you're just looking to get laid there's no point in playing hard to get because you're only after one thing.

But whether guys will admit it or not they like *some* form of chase (girls too in all reality). Where's the thrill of getting something that's easy? It doesn't hold any esteem because it's easy.

Somewhere in the middle depending on the guy and girl. But what no one likes is needy!!!!
There is easy, showing interest but not being easy and playing hard to get.

Playing hard to get doesn't get far with me. Well there was this one that happened to stop by the ball court one day years and years ago. She stopped by with this girl I knew. I was in a good mood and hit on her, she cut me up. I laughed my ass off then had fun with it. I hit on her and she would cut me up. This went on for about a half hour then she ended up in my car for a drive. Turned out she just got out of a long term relationship with a guy I went to school with so I didn't go any farther. I seen her again one night while driving downtown and she was walking with him so I made a good choice.

But normally I won't bother chasing a woman that plays really hard to get. Why waste my time?

If you are interested in someone, show them. You don't have to give it up right away, but just show that your interested.

I normally end up with woman that chase me. If I want to chase anything I will try to get them to bring their friend into the bedroom with them.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #46
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
There is easy, showing interest but not being easy and playing hard to get.

Playing hard to get doesn't get far with me. Well there was this one that happened to stop by the ball court one day years and years ago. She stopped by with this girl I knew. I was in a good mood and hit on her, she cut me up. I laughed my ass off then had fun with it. I hit on her and she would cut me up. This went on for about a half hour then she ended up in my car for a drive. Turned out she just got out of a long term relationship with a guy I went to school with so I didn't go any farther. I seen her again one night while driving downtown and she was walking with him so I made a good choice.

But normally I won't bother chasing a woman that plays really hard to get. Why waste my time?

If you are interested in someone, show them. You don't have to give it up right away, but just show that your interested.

I normally end up with woman that chase me. If I want to chase anything I will try to get them to bring their friend into the bedroom with them.

James

Yep, I don't chase either. The "it'll be worth so much more if you work/wait for it" mentality is lost on my stupid ass! Trust me if you don't show interest or worse if you reject me, then you get put on the "reject" pile, it is next to impossible to get yourself off the "reject" pile once you are on it. Shit last I knew there were 3 or more single women for every single man in this country so playing hard to get will end up with you playing with yourself!!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #47
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yep, I don't chase either. The "it'll be worth so much more if you work/wait for it" mentality is lost on my stupid ass! Trust me if you don't show interest or worse if you reject me, then you get put on the "reject" pile, it is next to impossible to get yourself off the "reject" pile once you are on it. Shit last I knew there were 3 or more single women for every single man in this country so playing hard to get will end up with you playing with yourself!!!!
LOL.

Yes they have to show interest in me. I don't mind them playing hard to get with "goods" I enjoy the forplay.

I had one that would show she was interested online or on the phone. When we were together she didn't seem interested. So I didn't do shit. If she isn't showing me she is interested I'm not pushing myself on her. We were friends so I would still hang out with her. But she would flirt and go on when on the computer or text but she wouldn't say shit when I was there. It took her weeks to get anything pulling that shit. I told she if she wanted it she had to show me when I was there. She got the picture after a while.

She would still play games every now and then so I guess she would be on a "semi-reject" pile. Semi because I'm pretty easy. I cut some off before and they said whatever and stripped me anyway.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 07-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #48
Flexin
AMA Supersport

BTW I did somewhat chase a few in school. When I think back the only ones I really even close to chased, had boyfriends. I even told a girl that I wanted her while she was walking with her boyfriend. The guy was twice my size want wanted to kick my ass the next day. She ran track with me. One day in gym while stretching she put her ankles beside her head. From that point on I was in love. It was worth a possible ass beating.

James
Old 07-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #49
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

to get my posts back on topic: I'm tired of games, say what you mean.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #50
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
Hard to get is an old fashined concept.

If you want somebody, take off the panties and shove them in his jeans pocket.

If he likes you, he will let you know.
Woman take note. Panties in the pocket is a great idea.

James