Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R
Default Kidnapping your own kid..

My neighbour is the 34 year old. Her kid walks my dog.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/9012654.html

A woman charged with abducting her daughter last week in Lake Echo will remain in custody for at least two more weeks.

Diane Elizabeth Preeper, 29, was supposed to have a bail hearing Monday in Dartmouth provincial court but requested an adjournment until Aug. 4.

Ms. Preeper's older sister is also accused of taking part in the July 15 kidnapping.

The nine-year-old was walking on Snow White Drive in Lake Echo with several other girls at about 1:30 in the afternoon when a car stopped beside them. A woman jumped out and tried to pull the girl into the vehicle.

The youngster resisted and another girl tried to help her. At that point, a second woman got out of the car and became involved in the tussle.

The two women dragged the girl into the car. Her sandals came off in the process and were left at the side of the road as the car drove away.

A nearby resident who heard the girls yelling saw the car fleeing the scene and reported its licence plate number to police.

RCMP stopped the car about 20 minutes later on Highway 7 in Gaetz Brook and recovered the girl.

Ms. Preeper, of Meadow Road in Chaswood, near Middle Musquodoboit, is charged with unlawful confinement and abducting her daughter with the intent of depriving the girl's father of her lawful “possession.”

Her sister, Susanne Marie Preeper, 34, of Lahey Road in Dartmouth, is charged with unlawful confinement, abduction and assault.

Susanne Preeper, who returns to court Aug. 5, was freed last week on a $1,000 recognizance, but the Crown was opposed to Diane's release.

Diane Preeper has eight criminal convictions on her record. In 2005, she was sentenced to three years in prison for robbery, break and enter and two counts of unlawful confinement.

In that case, Ms. Preeper used the Internet to lure two men to her apartment, where she met each of them at the door wearing only her underwear. She and her boyfriend then robbed them.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
The youngster resisted and another girl tried to help her. At that point, a second woman got out of the car and became involved in the tussle.

The two women dragged the girl into the car. Her sandals came off in the process and were left at the side of the road as the car drove away.
I gotta ask..

Was it the youngster's sandals or the second woman's sandals?

You know you want to say the youngster but then you just can't be sure now can ya.

CAN YOU!!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
I gotta ask..

Was it the youngster's sandals or the second woman's sandals?

You know you want to say the youngster but then you just can't be sure now can ya.

CAN YOU!!!??

I should go ask. They're sitting in their backyard right now.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I should go ask. They're sitting in their backyard right now.
Please do! And don't explain, just say 'who's sandals were they?'
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote