Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2009, 08:59 AM   #31
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcutt2 View Post
I don't shave my legs...I'm not a true roadie.
OMG!!!! people really do that? My kid was telling me that and I told him that was swimmers.

I'm not really looking to get into the snobbery and I'm sure as hell not shaving my legs. but the riding in general is fun. LOL

funny we did our ride this weekend on trail bikes because we had pre-rode the course and it sucked. lots of gravel trail because it was the shorter ride. yeah the "real" roadies were there and yes they were snobs. I'm not much for caring what other people think though so it didn't matter. If I'd have known they shaved their legs might have made it more fun though. Least we would have something to talk about.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #32
buzzcutt2
Fuzznutz

Moto: 98 ZX9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
OMG!!!! people really do that? My kid was telling me that and I told him that was swimmers.

I'm not really looking to get into the snobbery and I'm sure as hell not shaving my legs. but the riding in general is fun. LOL

funny we did our ride this weekend on trail bikes because we had pre-rode the course and it sucked. lots of gravel trail because it was the shorter ride. yeah the "real" roadies were there and yes they were snobs. I'm not much for caring what other people think though so it didn't matter. If I'd have known they shaved their legs might have made it more fun though. Least we would have something to talk about.
Yes they do...most of the guys I ride with do shave their legs. Granted...they are all faster than me, maybe it works.

I must say that I'm not a big fan of most roadies - the group I ride with are really mountain bikers that ride the road, they are a completely different breed.
buzzcutt2 is offline   Reply With Quote