Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer42 View Post
It sucked BAD. The script detoured wayyyy too far from the original in style. And so did the directing. Too much slapstick bs comedy. Character building on at least one new member was terrible. Lost its dark feel entirely. The music score was too out of place and there was too much. Fail on all fronts
I didn't think it was horrible but it wasn't good. I agree with you on the slapstick BS and I COMPLETELY agree with you on the characters. The new mexican side kick started of pretty good as a badass when you first see him then just gets stupid. The new detective, Jesus, where to begin...
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #12
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I didn't think it was horrible but it wasn't good. I agree with you on the slapstick BS and I COMPLETELY agree with you on the characters. The new mexican side kick started of pretty good as a badass when you first see him then just gets stupid. The new detective, Jesus, where to begin...
Seriously. Me and my buddy had to go watch the original again to get that shit out of our heads. LOL And the really disappointing thing is that they clearly set this up for a third. I can only hope the writing and directing rebound considerably.
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote