Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #31
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
at 3 months my wife was very visibly pregnant. How the fuck do you not know? Ummm why do you think your period stopped you fat ass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chia View Post
*pssst* Some women still have a cycle their entire pregnancy...its not guranteed to stop just because youre prego.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Really? Hmmm
Probably no reason to quote all the above, other than I was too lazy to go back and unclick multi-quote. Whatever. I was going to say the same thing that Rae, the Chi, the Chia said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Yup, seen it here a few times at the hospital.

Also how do we know this person was a fattie. Not sure if the article states that or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
I think its safe to say she was a big fattie to not notice 3 extra babies in your stomach.

Did she think it was just bad gas when the 3 babies are kicking?
Knew a woman long ago that was 7 months pregnant before she found out she was pregnant. Granted, it was only one kid, and she was big, but I'd be willing to bet she wouldn't have even known with 3 kids. She was big. Did I say that yet? Cause she was big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
Darwin lost the fight to the governments long ago.

If we let the sickly and weak go when they should instead of keeping them on life support for years, the money saved could go to help with many other things(scholarships, health care, research, etc).
I will agree. I think there comes a point when life support shouldn't be used. I can understand using it for a brief period of time, but how many people come off life support and go on to live afterwards? I'm not talking about your normal medical patient that needs life support to get to the hospital and get through surgery, but rather the guy who simply won't live once the plug is pulled, no matter what surgery is done. Why keep those people going?
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote