Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2010, 11:37 PM   #131
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by was92v View Post
This thread has a lot of people in it that have a truly filthy, nasty, disgusting habit. It's called being an asshole. For some reason most of you guys seem to think it makes you seem smart, witty or intelligent, but in fact it just makes you an asshole. You guys are like some arrogant frat boy gaping sphincter. "Hey, let's act tough on the web. I can act like I'm a real man and fuck with people because they can't get to me." The reality is Oh yes they can.

""We need to make up a game like "punch buggy" where it's socially acceptable to kick a smoker in the balls when they litter their butts. ""

Real cute smart guy. Grow up.
This place is like a fucking daycare center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:29 AM   #132
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
This thread has a lot of people in it that have a truly filthy, nasty, disgusting habit. It's called being an asshole. For some reason most of you guys seem to think it makes you seem smart, witty or intelligent, but in fact it just makes you an asshole. You guys are like some arrogant frat boy gaping sphincter. "Hey, let's act tough on the web. I can act like I'm a real man and fuck with people because they can't get to me." The reality is Oh yes they can.

""We need to make up a game like "punch buggy" where it's socially acceptable to kick a smoker in the balls when they litter their butts. ""

Whatever, I'm sure that he was kidding BUT there are anti-littering laws, maybe you should pay a fine every time you flick a butt out the window or drop one on the ground. Heck, sounds like a great way to get more money into city/state treasuries. I'm going to write a letter to my congressman tomorrow.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:31 AM   #133
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Whatever, I'm sure that he was kidding BUT there are anti-littering laws, maybe you should pay a fine every time you flick a butt out the window or drop one on the ground. Heck, sounds like a great way to get more money into city/state treasuries. I'm going to write a letter to my congressman tomorrow.
problem is cops have to put effort into enforcing that. its easier sitting on the sid eof the road nailing speeders than to catch people tossing stuff out their window.

I wish they would because god knows how many time we have been hit by stuff tossed out the window of a car ahead of us.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:34 AM   #134
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
problem is cops have to put effort into enforcing that. its easier sitting on the sid eof the road nailing speeders than to catch people tossing stuff out their window.

I wish they would because god knows how many time we have been hit by stuff tossed out the window of a car ahead of us.
this!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:42 AM   #135
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:

I've been drinking (a lot), but I don't think that's the reason you're making no sense.

What the hell are you saying?
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:53 AM   #136
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #137
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I had a friend tell me the other day her brother got a blue garbage bag in the mail, along with a littering note from the state of Texas that stated something along the lines of "pick up your butts". I think he was fined with littering too.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #138
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Nice.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #139
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Win
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote