Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #51
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
They had a mic on, one that can be heard by many if keyed up. Also everything in the cockpit is recorded.

So if you have a mic connected to a pa system that can be heard by the whole building you might want to be careful talking about that hot new receptionist. Or if your open window is only feet from the smoking area.

I know your head can't be that thick that you can't understand that.

James
Yeah, what he said.

During my time doing phone tech support, several dumbasses had the habit of talking shit about customers (not always their current one) while their phone was muted. Sometimes the mute box went on the fritz, and sometimes they just forgot to hit the button, but they still got fired for that "wrong mic setting." Makes the company look bad.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #52
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
So not only is he married, but he's 46 and talking like that? Must have been trying to fit in with a younger co-pilot.

Wonder what his wife thinks now that his name has been made public.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #53
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
So not only is he married, but he's 46 and talking like that? Must have been trying to fit in with a younger co-pilot.

Wonder what his wife thinks now that his name has been made public.
I think the bigger story is, WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANY LAWMAKER COME OUT TO PROMOTE A BOYCOTT OF ANY BUSINESS?
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #54
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I think the bigger story is, WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANY LAWMAKER COME OUT TO PROMOTE A BOYCOTT OF ANY BUSINESS?
It's an easy way for lawmakers to stay in the limelight without addressing more difficult issues, you know like the economy and jobs
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #55
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
just to make you 'suits' feel good

http://www.click2houston.com/news/28371981/detail.html

"Calif. Lawmaker Joins Call For Boycott After Southwest Pilot's Rant"

btw the lawmaker is hot, just make sure not to discuss her w/ your co workers........
You hard headed pup. He didn't say Betty down in Accounting was beautiful. He talked shit about 85% of one department in the company he works for. If your going to talk bad about someone try not to do it to the whole company. Telling everyone with a mic/phone/PA/email/news letter/banner behind a plane or a billboard isn't a great idea if you want to keep your job.

He wasn't even saying they are bad at their job. Just saying that they don't look hot doing it. So hurt the feelings of or just pissed off a shit load of employees. Its in the news so he pissed off a shit load of paying customers.

So he risked his big ass house and everything in it because the company didn't hire enough employees that he would want to have sex with. The guy is a dumb ass and people won't be happy till they fire him. He put SW in a tough spot.

And your funny with that suit comment. I have talked to employees about things that I wouldn't say on an open mic. I have even talked about things you wouldn't talk to just anyone about. I had a employee ask me to strip at a party before. It just depends on who your talking to, what you say and how they are.

I worked for a company that fired 5 people because they were saying the wrong things to too many people. They lost decent jobs over it.

I know its hard for you to do but you just have to think before opening your pie hole.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #56
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I know its hard for you to do but you just have to think.
Fixed. Start small, remember?
Old 06-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #57
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Fixed. Start small, remember?
Very good point.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote