Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 09-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default almost got'em all

San Marcos Record, San Marcos, TX - Two teens dead, one wounded in home invasion shooting

Two teens dead, one wounded in home invasion shooting

San Marcos — Two Luling teenagers are dead and a third seriously wounded after they were shot by a resident in an attempted home invasion early Friday in

San Marcos.

The shootings happened shortly before 2 a.m. on Chestnut Street on the west side of San Marcos.

One 16-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene and a second 16-year old died at Central Texas Medical Center. A third teen, also 16, was

transported to Brackenridge Hospital in Austin with serious wounds.

Police are withholding the identities of the teenagers as the investigation continues. A fourth teen, who was uninjured, has been arrested in connection with the home invasion with charges pending.

According to Chief of Police Howard Williams, police responded to a call of a home invasion with shots fired at 1:52 a.m. Friday. When police

arrived, they found several people shot by a resident of the home.

Three residents were in the home at the time of the incident and were not injured. Police did not release the names of the residents. The

investigation is continuing.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Lesson learned..

I feel bad for the home owner having to live with the guilt of ending a life. I don't feel so bad for the loss of life.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Damn San Marcos.... we have stepped up security BIG TIME after some teens broke into the building at the track. We had $70,000+ worth of damage when they got in and just drank all the beer and broke shit. If they had the same plan - I hope it was worth losing your life.... damn it.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

More dead scum. The shooter saved the state a ton of money in future trials and prison costs. Call it a stimulus plan.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Nice shootin', Tex.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #6
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...ice_repor.html

Two teens dead, one injured in San Marcos shooting
By Joshunda Sanders, Patrick George and Isadora Vail | Friday, September 4, 2009, 01:26 PM

SAN MARCOS — Two 16-year-olds were killed, another was seriously wounded and a fourth teen is in police custody following an attempted home invasion early this morning, San Marcos police said Friday.

Police said a resident of the home shot the teens about 2 a.m. in the 900 block of Chestnut Street, near the Texas State University campus. The two dead teens are from Luling, police said.

Police Chief Howard Williams said the three residents of the home were awakened by a commotion shortly before 2 a.m. He said one resident opened a bedroom door to find a suspect pointing a weapon at him from the living room. Williams said the resident, who was armed with a pistol, shot three of the suspects, and that a fourth escaped uninjured.

None of the residents of the home — one a Texas State University student — were injured, he said.

Williams said three of the suspects are 16 years old and a fourth is 17. Their names have not been released.

One 16-year-old was pronounced dead at the scene, and another died at Central Texas Medical Center, police said. A third 16-year-old was taken to University Medical Center Brackenridge in Austin with serious injuries, and police are waiting to interview him, Williams said.

The fourth teen fled the scene but returned later and was arrested in connection with the home invasion with charges pending, police said.

At least two of the four teens involved in the early morning San Marcos shooting were students at the Luling Independent School District, officials said.

Luling school district superintendent David Davis said one of the teens who was fatally shot, as well as the one who was seriously injured, were students in his district. Davis said he had no immediate information about the other teen who was fatally shot or the teen who was arrested.

Davis said because the students were minors, he would not disclose their names or where they attended school. He did say grief counselors were present at the school they attended.

“We’re helping our kids that are struggling with this,” Davis said.

All three residents of the home were interviewed by police, Williams said. He said it was too early to say whether or not the resident who shot the suspects will be charged. Four guns were taken from the home, he said, but he did not know who owned the guns.

As news crews arrived at the small, two-story gray house in the 900 block of Chestnut Street, residents inside boarded up windows and draped a curtain over the front entrance, which was missing a door.

Samuel Bagot, a former university student who used to live on Chestnut Street, said the area is heavily populated with students but is peaceful aside from the occasional partying.

“It’s peaceful type stuff around here,” Bagot said. “I hear every once and a while that a house gets broken into, but it’s usually for stupid stuff, like a TV.”

---------------------

it's that hippy austin kickin in again.........

only guns that shoulda been taken are the criminals guns and maybe the 1 used to shoot the kids........
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

“It’s peaceful type stuff around here,” Bagot said. “I hear every once and a while that a house gets broken into, but it’s usually for stupid stuff, like a TV.”

Well they did steal at least 3 bullets.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
Antwanny
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post

Well they did steal at least 3 bullets.
HAH never heard that one.
Antwanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

We don't take kindly to home invaders down here.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #10
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Lesson learned..

I feel bad for the home owner having to live with the guilt of ending a life. I don't feel so bad for the loss of life.
I feel bad for the home owner because of the crap the Media and Miserable morally high minded morons that are going to preach at and about him for the coming months and the predator civil lawyers that are going to try and feed off of him