Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > 2008 Blog Contest

Old 04-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic
Default Just who is Carolina

Well I hope to have a good riding season with some cool pics. We have a mixture of riders at work, parked out front is a sport tourer honda, my gsf 500, harley, sport tourer BMW and occasionally a few other harleys. I've just been riding locally trying to break in my new tires stock ones gave me 10,000 and some change. I'm at about 10,480 now so their broke in well and ready to do some riding. We're planning a trip soon so hopefully i'll have some pics later.

hopefully I get to a lil more but been riding and fishing a lot trying to enjoy the weather.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

I still have no pics yet i've basically been riding to work everyday trying to save some gas money. I would have rode anyway since the weather is getting decent though.

My friend did call me last SAT and was like lets go riding it was two harley buddies so I was like lets go. We met up at Pep boys and took a short 40 mile ride up past clarks hill lake , the road has nice sweeping curves low traffic and scenery like the savanah river,clarks hill and a few old school country stores. I'll def take ny camera next time we head that way. We kept seeing trucks trailering cars near edgefield so wer'e gonna go find the racetrack next time we head that way.

Nothing really exciting and yes I said two Harley's but it was a good lil ride overall. The guy with the BMW is planning a trip to the mountains and maybe we'll also head to the gap who knows
Old 04-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #3
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

This was pretty cool they displayed the bike at the PX about two weeks back. These pics don't do it any justice, those OCC guys really go into great detail more than you could ever tell from watching them on tv.

sexy

go guard

not a good pic but these were grenades

A few more and random people

yeah I know gotta donwload bigger pics next time to lazy to redo now

Old 08-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Taking a trip sat to helen, ga and into NC and hopefully hit some twisties on 74 and then back to Augusta should have some cool pics sun/mon
Old 08-24-2008, 12:38 PM   #5
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Default Nice little Ride

Well we didn't make it much farther than Helen this cool little German town. Once we got there we ate and got lazy so we just hung out there for a few hours. Bought some wine,grits,fudge and headed home and beat the rain actually until we got about 30 min away.

pics are garbage but oh well I hope I get better ones on our Gap trip on the 13th

Last edited by Carolina; 08-24-2008 at 12:41 PM..
Old 08-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Old 08-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Old 08-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #8
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Oh shi gap trip is canceled I forgot that's the day of the Ga/SC game fuck that I could record it but oh well.