Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Default Its been too long!!!

I can retire my soup can and roll of string. I now have a new phone. As some know I wasn't impressed with any new phones so I used a Treo 650 for 3.5 years till it stopped working unless I had a wired headset in. My brother gave me his 650 that he bought when I bought mine (but retired in and tried 3 or 4 phones after it) and I had that for about a month until I was at a party and while getting my pic taking with a woman at the party my phone was kicked off my belt and it broke the screen.

So since then I have been using my wifes old Motorola flip. I had flip phones and have never owned one of my own and don't want to ever use one again.

Well Thursday I got a Blackberry Bold 9000. Damn I missed having a full keyboard. I'm still learning how to use the BB but I'm starting to like it. I'm not to impressed with the camera or the battery life but I think I can get used to this phone.

I have two applications that I love. Poynt and Urbanspoon. I don't eat out much but I want to go out some night with the wife and let Urbanspoon pick the spot.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"

Last edited by Flexin; 12-06-2009 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Damn it. Soup not soap. LOL
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I can retire my soap can and roll of string.
Soap comes in a can?

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Soap comes in a can?

Its an invention I'm working on. Soap on the rope is great for prison and the YMCA but it can still fall on the floor. With the protective can the soap retracts as it falls and your soap remains clean. Now you can wait for the room to clear so its safe to bend over to pick up and your soap is as good as it was when you dropped it.

Its going to make me millions.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote