Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default picture questions

Ok as most of you know I am prety retarted with computers. I took a bunch of pics at the bike show yesterday and want to post them up. I wound up bringing my good camera which is 10mp, I ma not sure what resolution setting we had it on. was wondering if theres a way to resize all the pics either before I DL therm or as I DL them so I dont have to do it one by one.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Easiest thing to do is to upload them to Photobucket and PB will resize them automatically. Then copy the IMG tag there and post it here.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Easiest thing to do is to upload them to Photobucket and PB will resize them automatically. Then copy the IMG tag there and post it here.
Sounds good, been meaning to open a PB acct so now I have an excuse
Old 01-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Word. But be prepared for me to bitch at you when I try to look at your pics from work.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Word. But be prepared for me to bitch at you when I try to look at your pics from work.
Theres no making you happy is there
Old 01-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Theres no making you happy is there
Oh sure there is. The government could not block PB...that would be a good start.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Its a lot faster to resize them first then upload the pics. If you have win XP the google search "xp power tools." Shoulb be a M$ link. Click on it and on the right side is different programs to click on. Find the one that says RESIZER. Its a tiny program that once instaled you can rigt click and pic resize will show up in the menu. I resize everything to large. Cuts a 4mb pic down to less than 1mb file without lossing quality.

If you have vista or win7, then google the same thing but it'll be a 3rd party site. Somebody revised it to work for 64-bit win7.

Its a lot faster to resize them first then upload the pics. If you have win XP the google search "xp power tools." Shoulb be a M$ link. Click on it and on the right side is different programs to click on. Find the one that says RESIZER. Its a tiny program that once instaled you can rigt click and pic resize will show up in the menu. I resize everything to large. Cuts a 4mb pic down to less than 1mb file without lossing quality.

If you have vista or win7, then google the same thing but it'll be a 3rd party site. Somebody revised it to work for 64-bit win7.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #8
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post

Sweet. Thanks for the info!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote