Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Default I have white trash neighbors, let's have some fun!

Back story..

I live at the end of a 1/2 mile, dead end dirt road. My ex husband lives in my former home (for sale) in a neighborhood that backs up to my road - MAYBE a 1/2 mile away at most.

I have 2 big dogs, both seniors. My ex husband has been (with permission until yesterday) driving his four wheeler back and forth on a neighbors (crazy lady) property to pick up or drop off our son.

My dogs are inside with me at night and WHENEVER I am home. I have a separate fenced in area at the back where they stay while I'm not there. My entire 2 acres are fenced except for the front near my driveway.

There is an elderly couple that lives on my road and there are at least 8 acres between my cabin and their trailer. Aproximately 2 weeks ago they went to my ex husband's house and complained to him that MY dogs were keeping them up all night barking. My ex explained to them that A) They are inside at night and B) we are divorced so why are they complaining to him in the first place?

I have never met these people. Never even SEEN these people.

Yesterday my ex goes to see my son who's at my house with my mother. The crazy people have erected a sign with his name AND MINE with something on it regarding trespassing and I don't know what else because my ex husband jerked it down and ripped it up in front of the woman while saying, "And you wonder why your neighbors call you the crazy lady?!?"

I've now spoken to three people and heard 3 stories about her either yelling at them or her calling the sheriff.

When I got home last night someone has piled dirt in several different places on the road. They are I suppose 'speed bumps' and all but one are fairly small. One however is so large I know the bottom of my bike will hit it..

I do not believe you can just PILE DIRT on public roads, state maintained or not - there are about 10 familes on that road - it may not be state maintained but it IS public. I have my shovel in my car and will be whacking out a section each time I drive though.. The weather should help take care of this too I think.

I go to pick up my conceal permit at the sheriff's office Monday and am going to inquire about this while there. I looked up the crazy lady's name, number and address. I also put up 2 NO TRESSPASSING signs last night.

I am worried she will poison my dogs.

What are your creative suggestions? I am not going over to speak with her because enough people have told me stories about her I know that is useless. If she can't come to me directly with her perceived problem she doesn't deserve my time anyway.

Last edited by MILK; 03-24-2011 at 09:44 AM..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Fuck her husband on her lawn.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:43 AM   #3
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Poison her.

Mine the driveway.

RPG thru the front door.

Runaway tractor ploy.

Fishing line hung at neck level.

Pocket full of bbs.

Ignore her and watch her self destruct.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

M ysister invited us over one day to sing karaoke. out on the deck with a large karaoke system. 200 watt pa 4 speakers etc. he he her neighbor sounds as bat shit crazy as yours but she's in a subbie. the "grand finale" was Hank Jr's Mind your own business.

funny they haven't messed with her since. they did mention "all those Harley's" once though. my better half and I took the bikes there once.

most of my ideas always end up being very nearly illegal although fun.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #5
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Fuck her husband on her lawn.

EWWWW

Wildchild I am so far away from these people they wouldn't hear karaoke!!

My next door neighbor and her husband have guns though, you can always here those! We had a good time discussing THAT last night! She shoots too!!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Poison her.

Mine the driveway.

RPG thru the front door.

Runaway tractor ploy.

Fishing line hung at neck level.

Pocket full of bbs.

Beat me to it. Move the dirt to her front door and plant an IED in it is about all I have to add.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #7
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Rape and kill her and her family in a brutal fashion....just like the Japanese did to the Chinese. Google it....

1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Put a dirty fill wanted add on cl and list their address with instructions to just dump it next to the driveway.
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #9
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
It takes patience. But, at the end of the day, THIS is the most effective way to deal with someone that has temper tantrums. It isn't for someone looking for instant gratification. But, I'm telling you, it is EXTREMELY effective.

I know, I'm right now Debby Downer

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #10
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
It takes patience. But, at the end of the day, THIS is the most effective way to deal with someone that has temper tantrums. It isn't for someone looking for instant gratification. But, I'm telling you, it is EXTREMELY effective.

I know, I'm right now Debby Downer
Well that's what I've been doing so far. I actually LOVE that approach because I know that it pisses people off the most. The road pisses me off though. I believe my ex 'probably' spun out of there yesterday (he was in his SUV) and that's why the piles are there. Sigh.