Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650
Default Request for those that are willing or able

As some of you know, I am an occasional actor and have starred in a few films over the years. I have recently been cast in a local web-series that will be airing on blip.tv next Spring. I play the Chief of Police of Erwin, TN. This is a small operation that is being done completely by volunteers but, it costs money for insurance (the big expense) and other aspects of filming. The cast and crew are respectfully requesting for any help you can give no matter how small. Obviously, I'm not offended in the least if you don't give. The more money we can raise, the better the end result will be. Donations come with different levels of reward so, you do get something for you money. Below is the donation information and a link to the site. For those that can help, I thank you greatly and hope you enjoy the series when it airs!
Also, if you have a business, we can do advertising within the show for you!

Oh! For those that are local to the area or willing to travel, we will be filming a masquerade ball scene and will require extras to fill the hall so, if you're interested, let me know and I will set it up! (I'll make ya famoos!)

THE STRANGER

A mysterious murder brings a small town to its knees and pits a cop and a private investigator against each other in an ongoing battle for answers.

The Stranger is a locally-based project that is currently in pre-production. The show will start filming in July, and will be released online in Spring 2013. It is slated for 12 episodes, each with a compelling hook that will keep the viewers coming back for more.

We have the cast, crew, and story. All we need is a little help. In exchange for a donation, individuals receive increasing rewards, and businesses are given ad space, product placement, etc.

$5.00-Base Level. A ‘Thank You’ on our show’s Facebook page.
$10-Level 1: Your name is listed on the show’s website on the ‘Backers’ page.
$20-Level 2: Receive Level 1 reward PLUS a cast-signed poster.
$30-Level 3: Receive Level 1 & 2 rewards PLUS a link to watch the pilot episode 24 hours before release.
$40-Level 4: Receive Level 1-3 rewards PLUS an invitation to a table read for the show to meet the cast.
$50-Level 5: Receive Level 1-4 rewards PLUS a link to watch ALL episodes 24 hours before release.
$75-Level 6: Receive Level 1-5 rewards PLUS be named an Associate Producer, get your name in the credits, and a T-Shirt.
$100-Level 7: Receive Level 1-6 rewards PLUS an invitation to a VIP dinner with the Cast and Crew.
$150-Level 8: Receive Level 1-7 rewards PLUS an invitation to the Red Carpet premiere in January.
$175-Level 9: Receive Level 1-8 rewards PLUS a visit to the set of the Stranger to see behind-the-scenes action.
$200-Level 10: Receive Level 1-9 rewards PLUS a walk-on speaking role in the Season 1 finale of The Stranger.
$500-Level 11: Receive Level 1-9 rewards PLUS an invitation to the Season 1 wrap party as a head producer.
$1000-Level 12: ALL other rewards PLUS credited in the opening credits as co-producer. And we will all sing you a song.

Businesses: For a $500 contribution, we will include branding and ad-space on all website and show pages of The Stranger Season 1!

The easiest way is through the donation website
http://www.gofundme.com/TheStrangerOfficial

If you would like to contribute via check, please make checks payable to Big Small Town Studios and send it to:

Big Small Town Studios
P.O. Box 1251
Erwin, TN 37650

You can also email the creator for any questions or other methods of payment at: dustin@bigsmalltown.net
Please check out our funding page at: http://www.gofundme.com/TheStrangerOfficial

I would also really appreciate it if you put me down as your referral in the comments box for any donations you make. It helps organize everyone’s efforts. My name is John Altom.

Thank you for your time!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote