Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr
Default Caylee Anthony possibly found!!

This has been BIG news in Florida and the rest of the country. If this is the girl, I hope they get the evidence they need to fry the piece of shit mother!!

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI106166/

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday in woods less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl, but officials could not immediately say whether they belonged to the toddler.

A utility worker found the body in the outlying middle-class suburb about 9:30 a.m., Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. There was nothing that immediately indicated that the remains were the body of Caylee Anthony, he said.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, insists that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but did not report her missing until July. Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.

Since then, Anthony's family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for the little girl.

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death. Earlier Thursday, a judge had delayed the mother's trial from January to March.

Earlier this month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and also a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents say.

Orange County jail officials also released several hours of videotapes of visits between Casey Anthony and her family from July and August, when she was arrested on neglect and other counts but before she was charged with first-degree murder.

During the taped visits, Anthony's parents tell her they're trying hard to find the little girl. Anthony does not appear to add information to aid that search beyond her account that a baby sitter took the girl.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony.

The Orange County State Attorney's Office said in a news release last week that "it is not in the best interest of the people of the state of Florida" to pursue the death penalty against Anthony.

Messages left with Caylee Anthony's grandparents and with Todd Black, the spokesman for Casey Anthony's lawyer, were not immediately returned.
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

That poor little girl

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #3
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

The only thing I don't understand is how this wasn't found earlier if it was only a half mile from the mother's house considering they had extensive searches for months in that whole area
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
Rider
Moto GP Star

Who the fuck is dumb enough to do internet searches on your home computer on how to commit or cover up a crime? Dumb fucking bitch....
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Who the fuck is dumb enough to do internet searches on your home computer on how to commit or cover up a crime? Dumb fucking bitch....
The same people that think because you cleaned the recycle bin it's deleted forever...

That poor little girl

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
A friend of mine once told me that the only people who get caught want to get caught. In other words, if you don't want to get caught you'll take your time and makes sure you cover your ass WELL.

That being said, if she didn't want the little girl she should have given her to family or put her up for adoption. All the people in the world who desperately want a child and she has one, but doesn't want it. Grrr....

I hope she rots.....

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #7
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

IF it is her, I'm glad they found her. Now they have a stronger case for frying that bitch.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Quote:
The same uneducated ass clowns that are willing to kill their little girl in exchange for a night of clubbing. I say, kill her in the same fashion as Caylee was killed, but do it S L O W L Y. She is a worthless POS who doesn't deserve to live....however.....one saving grace is she will be tortured in prison as a child killer. So there will be some justice after all.

Now, if she gets off on this (I don't really think that will happen) someone needs to pull a DEXTER on her ass!!

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #9
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy View Post
The same uneducated ass clowns that are willing to kill their little girl in exchange for a night of clubbing. I say, kill her in the same fashion as Caylee was killed, but do it S L O W L Y. She is a worthless POS who doesn't deserve to live....however.....one saving grace is she will be tortured in prison as a child killer. So there will be some justice after all.

Now, if she gets off on this (I don't really think that will happen) someone needs to pull a DEXTER on her ass!!
Or send her up here...she'll be safe...I promise. I have the coolest soundproof basement evarrrr
Old 12-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #10
AquaEv77
SPEED RACER

rip
AquaEv77 is offline   Reply With Quote