Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default Think you Text Alot??

Angel, the owner of Turboforum.net, recently broke the world record number of text messages in one month. 216,000+ texts in one month!

and he got his bill today apparently his texts werent quite unlimited

Quote:
I am still on the phone with them. She said EVERYONE there is baffled and can't stop staring at the screen.

Apparently, the first 99,999 came up as free and the next 117,033 were charged at $0.20 each and then the government taxes on it was over $3,000.00

She keeps telling me that they are going to straighten it out because they advertise unlimited and it would cost them less to give me the credit for it than it would cost in a lawsuit.

The bill is 3,449 pages long and it came in a box (cost them $27.XX to ship it), and it is only for the 117,033 messages that they charged me for, and not for the first 99,999 messages, so it would've been almost twice as much paper.
Quote:
This lady assured me (just like the last one did a couple weeks back) that I will not be charged. She said she is forwarding it over to corporate because no one in their office has the capability to credit an account so much money and she put an explanation with it. She also gave me her name and ID# and congratulated me several times.

Not sure where else to go from here.
Quote:
I figure, no matter what, I will end up being credited. Realistically, if they try to make me pay, it will be a ridiculous media issue for them because I will post it on the internet everywhere I can find.

I am taking the lady's word for it and I am waiting to hear that everything is fine. She assured me that is basically just a glitch because no one had ever gone over 99,999 before (at least not with T-Mobile).

It sure was entertaining listening to the people in the background when I was on the phone with her. And she was congratulating me and she thanked me for testing their capabilities, etc. Everyone there was laughing and in amazement.

When she first looked at her screen and saw the bill she said "You are gonna give me a heart attack!" and I said "No lady, you are giving me a heart attack right now, please fix this!"

26 Grand?? LMAO